Saturday, June 10, 2006

Brief interruption to this transmission....

Agh, I finally had an entire day set aside to bum around in front of the computer and had planned on spending the entire afternoon updating my website. Instead I spent the morning cursing at Nick's internet connection (unfairly as it turns out as I've since tried at sri's) and have since discovered that the server for my photo uploader to this site seems to be down. Either way I can't upload photos at the moment so despite good intentions I am going to have to delay this yet again. I'll try again later today and hopefully it will be working!! Otherwise there's always tomorrow.... however, since we're planning on watching the 1am and 7am FIFA kick-offs I have the feeling that most of tomorrow will probably be spent sleeping :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home