Saturday, August 05, 2006

Wrapping Up

Thanks again to all the family for everything!!! :) Dorrie do you have an email addy for UK? Adrian - I'm not sure if I've still got your's right?

I'm trying to think if there's anything I've missed. I've got some photos from Singapore still to put up and lots of private photos of all the family that I got to meet :)

I spent a day or two in London visiting places for the last time. I didn't get to the West End but definitely will next time!!

I did however go to the globe.... Their pricing is still based (proportionately) on a similar basis to it's original play days. Thus being a groundling and standing in the surround is only 5 pounds. Coriolanus was the performance of the night. It wasn't a play that I was particularly fond of in the reading but seeing it on the stage was amazing. They had a descending run coming out from each side of the stage and I was leaning on one of these - there was a fantastic fight scene right in front of me!! The stars came out above us as we watched and it was the most magical experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home