Thursday, October 06, 2005

Cats

Why can't they invent breath fresheners for cats?

Why is my cat currently fascinated by the toilet??? His latest habit is that as soon as anyone exits he runs in there, goes into full body stretch and sticks his head in there for a while in utter concentration. I'm not sure if he's jealous that he can't use it, fascinated by plumbing in some odd feline way or thinking that if dogs in the movies can drink out of toilet bowls then why should there be some speciest feeling that cats cant - other than he can't reach.

Why is my cat obsessed with my pc fan? I know its not exactly spinning ninja blades of doomy death but it still makes me feel odd when I see him trying to headbutt the fan and bite the blades whenever my computer is turned on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home