Monday, October 31, 2005

Good news!

I awoke this morning looking forward eagerly to visiting the chemist in the hopes of finding pharmalogical relief for this damn head cold and with trepidation to collecting my English essay. I'm still reeling from the shock of so much good news in so little time :) I got a fantastic mark on the essay and have published it below as I'm too busy with study to post much else on here. I also heard back from Manpower and I have the job with National Bank!! :) In practical terms its data entry and manipulation but technically its data integrity management and project implementation which should look just dandy on my CV! Also, because we're part of the 'testing' team it means that they have to pay us minimum IT rates instead of standard administration pay :) So i start bright and early on November 14th right after my exams finish; yay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home