Saturday, December 10, 2005

Soccer

Our soccer team seems to be improving. We played our fifth match last night and admittedly we lost again but at least we're not losing by more than one point and both sides are playing tough defense and offense. Tuesday night was fairly spectacular though, apart from the brilliant goals scored by the guys. I played goalkeep for the first time, which went fine until I managed to catch a ball coming in hard and fast with my face! The damn thing hurt like hell and made my head ring but at least I stopped the goal :P Then later Richard C. received a groin shot as g.k. which must have hurt like hell!

This is actually the first time I've played sports apart from some basketball in Intermediate. I was always involved in the arts & culture sort of stuff before - drama, teaching theatresports, choir, debating etc... It's fun, even though I suck :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home