Sunday, October 16, 2005

Breath Freshener for Cats

*g* Kat saw my post last week asking why there wasn't something to prevent fishy breath being blown in my face while I work at my pc and the cat decides that the computer chair is far better suited to accomdate him snoozing than me working. It turns out though that there are indeed breath freshners for cats and she sells them at Pet Mania, which she manages :). They're called Pit'r'Pat they look like teeny fishies and smell like marmite. Galahad loves them; he's immune to catnip and oblivious to normal cat treats [he prefers steak or chicken] but he loves these and will pace around trying to ferret them out as soon as catches a whiff of them. Now if only they could make worming and flea tablets that taste that good and I might not get my hands clawed up getting them into him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home