Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Google Ads

These ads are great. so far this morning they've taken me to a restricted access intelligence gathering network site that supplies information about international spies and terrorists, a site that sells handheld machines that identifty chemicals/narcotics etc... and the make up of whatever compound it's sniffing, and a conspiracy site claiming that Bush & the Pope are plotting together to bring about a new world order. Since the ads are supposed to be linked to site content, to thus better target consumers *er... readers/citizens*, I'm curious as to why it thinks I need to hire an intelligence network, buy some lasers and bring down Bush. Not that it's not a tempting offer but really not my style, unless Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie happen to be said spies in which case I'll consider it.

~ shameless endorsement~ Please do click on the ads btw as you leave the site. They slowly make me money and when it hits US$50 (it's at around US$26 at the moment) they pay me out (yipee!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home